This week, we caught up with the old owners of the Cheshire Million Pound House to find out how much it costs to run the house. Remember, there's no mortgage on the property and we're giving away £10,000 in cash to help get you settled if you win the Omaze Million Pound House Draw, Cheshire.
- Water (United Utilities): £49 per month
- Electricity (N Power): £260 per month
- Gas (N Power): £130 per month
- House insurance: £190 per year
- Broadband: £25 per month
- Council Tax (Band G): £3,000 per year (approx)
Estimated running costs: £725 per month
(Bear in mind that these costs are estimated based on the owners' chosen providers and consumption and are relevant for 2020, so will be variable).
- The maximum speed of broadband available in the area is C200 Mbps
- Worcester boiler (Greenstar system)
- Installed on 27/09/2012
- Located in the ground floor utility room
- Timber-Frame House built in 2002
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Internal Vacuum system throughout
Don't fancy moving in? Prefer to rent it out and increase your income? Estate agents estimate the monthly rental income on this property to be £3,500 per month. And of course, you can always sell up and walk away a million pounds better off!
Enter the Omaze Million Pound House Draw
Enter the Omaze Million Pound House Draw and on 20th November, you could be announced as the winner of the Million Pound House to live in, rent out or sell. The choice is yours!
The best part? You’ll be supporting Teenage Cancer Trust frontline nurses and support teams at a time when help is needed more than ever. So, what are you waiting for? Don't delay, enter now.