Omaze Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Omaze community. This space is for:
- Asking questions about our draws
- Making friends within the community
- Celebrating winners
- Learning about our charity partners
Feel free to post questions and ask about our houses and how our draws are run. We welcome feedback on the Omaze Million Pound House Draw and how we can better serve you as a community.
- Treat others as you would treat them in real life
- Be polite and communicate with respect
- Respect the privacy of other community members
- Share personal or private information
- Post advertising or promotional material
- Post explicit, rude, aggressive or illegal content
Personal attacks, trolling and abuse of our presenters, winners, charity partners and other members of this community will not be tolerated.
In the event of someone violating these guidelines, we will take such actions as we deem appropriate to protect other members of our community and our team. Amongst other steps, this might include:
- Issuing a warning to you
- Removing any contribution uploaded by you to our community and/or our website or other platforms
- An immediate, temporary or permanent ban from the community and/or our website or other platforms
- Legal proceedings against you
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is necessary
If you experience or witness any behaviour that does not follow our community guidelines, please contact us directly at email@example.com.