Official Rules UK
To view Official Rules for Prize Draws launched between 21 September 2023 and 16 November 2023, click here.
To view Official Rules for Prize Draws launched between 27 April 2023 and 21 September 2023, click here.
To view Official Rules for Prize Draws launched between 11 May 2022 and 27 April 2023, click here.
To view Official Rules for Prize Draws launched between 1 September 2021 and 11 May 2022, click here.
PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY AND CHECK THEM REGULARLY. THIS IS A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND PROMOTER. THESE OFFICIAL RULES MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME (SUBJECT TO SECTION 16, BELOW).
No purchase, payment, or donation of any kind is necessary to enter or win. All entries into a Prize draw have an equal chance of winning.
- THE PROMOTER: Omaze UK Limited (referred to herein as “Omaze” or “Promoter”) is a private limited company organised under the laws of England and Wales, with company number 12056935, registered office at 3rd Floor 1 Ashley Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, United Kingdom, WA14 and VAT number 388846818. Omaze is a for-profit, commercial fundraiser, technology, and media company.
- THE WEBSITE: The www.Omaze.co.uk website (the “Website”) allows individuals to enter prize-draws hosted on the Website (each a “Prize Draw”). A portion of the funds raised through each Prize Draw will be used to support featured non-profit(s) and/or charitable causes (each a “Charity”).
APPLICABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES: These Official Rules provide the general terms and conditions applicable to every Prize Draw on the Website launched on or after 16 November 2023. Each Prize Draw is subject to all applicable international and local laws and regulations and is void where it is not permitted under local laws and regulations.
- Experience Rules. Every Prize Draw also has its own, additional, Prize Draw-specific terms and conditions (the “Experience Rules”). Each set of Experience Rules can be found in the footer of each page of the Website under the section “Legal.” The Experience Rules provide extra information and requirements for each specific Prize Draw. If there is a conflict or inconsistency between these Official Rules and the Experience Rules, the Experience Rules will take precedence. Any reference to the “Official Rules” with respect to any specific Prize Draw includes the applicable Experience Rules.
- Binding Contract. These Official Rules (including the applicable Experience Rules and Additional Rules) form a binding contract between Promoter and each Prize Draw participant (a “Participant”). Entry into any Prize Draw constitutes Participant’s agreement to the Official Rules and Promoter’s decisions, which are (subject to Section 19) final and binding in all matters relating to the Website and all Prize Draws. If you do not agree to these Official Rules (including the applicable Experience Rules) do not enter the Prize Draw(s).
- Updates to the Official Rules. These Official Rules may be updated from time to time. Please check these Official Rules (including all relevant Experience Rules and Additional Rules) each time you enter any Prize Draw to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at the time that you enter that Prize Draw.
ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter a Prize Draw or be awarded the prize(s) identified on each Prize Draw’s webpage on the Website (each a “Prize(s)”), a Participant must fully comply with the Official Rules (including the relevant Experience Rules and Additional Rules). Unless otherwise provided in the Experience Rules, Prize Draws are only open to individuals who at the time of entry to a Prize Draw and at the time the Winner/ Potential Winner (as appropriate) is selected: (i) are at least 18 years of age; (ii) are NOT in one or more of the “Prohibited Persons” categories listed in Section 4(A) (below); and (iii) are legal residents in the United Kingdom. Omaze may require Participants to provide documentary evidence (e.g. copy of a passport, driving licence or recent utility bill) to verify their eligibility.
Prohibited persons: Unless the Experience Rules state otherwise, the following individuals are not eligible to enter or win a Prize Draw:
- any individual who has won a grand Prize in a Grand-Prize Prize Draw (as defined in Section 5(A) (below) in the immediately preceding 18 months (calculated from the last date of the Entry Period of the last Grand-Prize Prize Draw that such individual won);
- any employees, officers, and/or directors of any of the following (collectively the “Prize Draw Partners”): (a) Omaze; (b) third-parties involved in the administration of the Prize Draw, if applicable, identified in the applicable Experience Rules; and (c) any contractor or other partner engaged by Omaze under a contract which expressly prohibits the contractor/ other partner from entering a Prize Draw (“Prohibited Omaze Contractors”);
- the immediate family members of (meaning, spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) as the employees, officers and/or directors of Omaze and the Prohibited Omaze Contractors; and
- any individual who at the time of entry to the Prize Draw or at the time when the Winner/ Potential Winner (as appropriate) is selected, is incarcerated in a prison or other secure facility anywhere in the world.
- Prohibited persons: Unless the Experience Rules state otherwise, the following individuals are not eligible to enter or win a Prize Draw:
HOW TO ENTER: Each Prize Draw will have a starting date and time and ending date and time (the “Entry Period”) specified in the Experience Rules. Only those entries received by Promoter during the Entry Period will be valid. Promoter will be the official timekeeper for all Prize Draws.
Grand-Prize Prize Draws: All grand-Prize Prize Draws (each a “Grand-Prize Prize Draw”), will provide the following two (2) methods of entry:
Paid Method of Entry (“ Paid Method of Entry”): To enter by this method, visit www.omaze.co.uk and select the “enter now” button on the Prize Draw’s webpage. Choose the applicable entry fee amount(s) to purchase entries (“Entry Fee”). Each Entry Fee amount will come with a set number of entries into the Grand-Prize Prize Draw (and any applicable Secondary Prize Draws, as such term is defined below). Follow the instructions to enter your full, legal name, contact and payment information, and complete your payment. Once your payment is complete, you will automatically receive the number of entries you selected and be entered for a chance to win the Prize Draw. You can enter as many times as you wish so long as you don’t exceed the maximum Entry Limit (as defined below), if applicable.
Omaze may, in its discretion, run various promotions in connection with the Paid Method of Entry. For example, it may, for a temporary period during the Entry Period, offer Participants “bonus entries” in connection with the Paid Method of Entry, or it may offer Participants the opportunity to enter multiple Grand-Prize Prize Draws simultaneously, for a reduced Entry Fee. Each entry that is purchased in connection with any special promotion (a) will constitute a single, independent entry in the applicable Prize Draw(s), (b) will be treated in exactly the same way as any other entry to the Prize Draw(s) (including being subject to any applicable Entry Limit), and (c) will have the same chance of winning as any other entry. Any additional terms applicable in relation to a special promotion will be made clear to Participants taking advantage of a special promotion prior to entry.
- Alternate Method of Entry (“Alternate Method of Entry”): Write or type your full, legal name, home address (no post office box addresses accepted), city, post code, phone number (optional), email address and the full name of the Prize Draw you want to enter (for example, “Omaze Million Pound House Draw- London”), on either a postcard or letter. Post the completed entry to Promoter’s third-party prize draw vendor identified in the Prize Draw’s applicable Experience Rules, at the postal address provided within such Experience Rules. No mechanically reproduced entries are permitted. There is a limit of one (1) entry per outer mailing envelope or postcard. Each eligible entry received via the Alternate Method of Entry will be equivalent to a single entry into the Grand-Prize Prize Draw. The entry will be deemed to be submitted at the point of receipt and processing by the Promoter or the Promoter’s third-party prize draw vendor (as applicable). You can enter by the Alternative Method of Entry as many times as you wish so long as you don’t exceed any applicable, maximum Entry Limit.
- Paid Method of Entry (“ Paid Method of Entry”): To enter by this method, visit www.omaze.co.uk and select the “enter now” button on the Prize Draw’s webpage. Choose the applicable entry fee amount(s) to purchase entries (“Entry Fee”). Each Entry Fee amount will come with a set number of entries into the Grand-Prize Prize Draw (and any applicable Secondary Prize Draws, as such term is defined below). Follow the instructions to enter your full, legal name, contact and payment information, and complete your payment. Once your payment is complete, you will automatically receive the number of entries you selected and be entered for a chance to win the Prize Draw. You can enter as many times as you wish so long as you don’t exceed the maximum Entry Limit (as defined below), if applicable.
Secondary Prize Draws: From time to time, Omaze may, in its sole and absolute discretion, host other, secondary Prize Draws on the Website (each a “Secondary Prize Draw”). Secondary Prize Draws are those Prize Draws where the only method of entry is through entry into a specific Grand-Prize Prize Draw within a specific timeframe. Participants who enter the specific Grand-Prize Prize Draw during the specific timeframe will also be automatically entered into the Secondary Prize Draw. Unless otherwise stated in the Experience Rules of the applicable Secondary Prize Draw Participants will receive the same number of entries into the Secondary Prize Draw as Participant acquires in the eligible Grand-Prize Prize Draw(s) during the specific timeframe, up to the Secondary Prize Draw’s Entry Limit (if applicable), regardless of method of entry(ies) used to enter the eligible Grand-Prize Prize Draw(s).
- Grand-Prize Prize Draws: All grand-Prize Prize Draws (each a “Grand-Prize Prize Draw”), will provide the following two (2) methods of entry:
ENTRY LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS: Only accurate and complete entries submitted and received by Promoter during the Entry Period are eligible. Any inaccurate, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and ineligible to win. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Promoter. Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, delayed, postage due, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, or for other submission problems of any kind, whether caused by mechanical, human or electronic error, all of which are void and ineligible to win. Additionally, Promoter is not responsible for any telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties. If a Participant’s entry fee is refunded, any entries associated with such entry fee will be withdrawn and not eligible to win.
- Entry Limit: Unless the Experience Rules or Additional Rules say otherwise, there is no cumulative maximum number of entries that any one person may obtain (the “Entry Limit”). However, in respect of the Paid Method of Entry only, Promoter reserves the right at any time to (i) introduce an Entry Limit; and/or (ii) limit the amount that any Participant may spend (whether in aggregate, on a particular Prize Draw, or via a particular payment method) in a defined period or otherwise. Unless the Experience Rules say otherwise, there shall be no such Entry Limit in respect of the Alternate Method of Entry. If Participant exceeds an applicable Entry Limit for a Prize Draw, all entries in excess of the Entry Limit will be void and ineligible to win. Omaze will not refund Participants for any Entry Fees that Participant paid for those void and ineligible entries that exceed the applicable Entry Limit.
- Required Information: Participants must provide all required information specified on the Prize Draw’s page or entry form to be eligible to enter and win.
- Valid Email Address: Participants must not use multiple email addresses or identities to enter our Prize Draws, and doing so may void all entries for that Participant and result in disqualification of the Participant at Promoter’s discretion. To receive valid entries, at the time of submission, Participant must provide a valid email address for which the Participant is the authorised owner. Multiple Participants may not share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Participant, the authorised account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorised account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Winners and/or Winners (as defined below) may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder. Any entries connected to an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address, or linked to an authorised account holder other than Participant, are void and ineligible to win.
- No Automated Entry Devices: All entries must be submitted by the individual Participant to be valid. Use, or attempted use, of any robotic, automated, programmed, mechanical, or other non-manual entry methods, will void all entries for that Participant and result in disqualification of the Participant from all Prize Draws, at Promoter’s discretion. No copies, facsimiles, or other mechanical or electronic reproductions of entries will be accepted. Promoter, using its reasonable discretion, will determine whether a Participant has used or attempted to use any such prohibited automated entry methods.
- Contact Details: By entering any Prize Draw, you agree that Omaze may contact you via email, phone, and mail in connection with the Prize Draw in accordance with the Privacy Notice.
- RELEASE: The Participant releases the Prize Draw Partners, and any advertising platform used in connection with the promotion of any Prize Draw, including, without limitation, the Facebook platform owned and operated by Meta Platforms, Inc., Google LLC, Instagram, Inc., Pinterest, Inc., Reddit, Inc., Snap Inc., Twitter, Inc., and any of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Advertising Platforms”) from all liability, loss or damage or expense arising out of or in connection with participation in any Prize Draw or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prizes.
- WINNER DRAWINGS: Potential winner(s) of a Prize Draw (each a “Potential Winner”) will be selected using a verifiably random process from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will occur on or after the end of the Entry Period or as specified in the applicable Experience Rules. The selected winning unique entry code(s) will be announced on the Website following the drawing, with the identity of the winner announced (subject to Section 9 and Section 13) following the completion of all identification and verification processes in accordance with these Official Rules. Once confirmed and verified as eligible to win, a Potential Winner is referred to herein as a “Winner.” The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS: Potential Winners will be contacted using the email address used to enter the Prize Draw and may be awarded the Prize(s) subject to confirmation of verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules (including the applicable Experience Rules and Additional Rules). Potential Winners must respond to the Potential Winner notification email within 96 hours of it being sent (or the time frame indicated in the Potential Winner notification email, if longer than 96 hours). If a Potential Winner fails to respond to the notification email within the stated timeframe, then that Potential Winner may be disqualified and will forfeit any claim to any Prize(s). After sending the Potential Winner notification email, to the extent a phone number has been provided, Promoter reserves the right to also contact Potential Winners via phone as well.
CONFIRMATION AND VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: A Potential Winner will only be confirmed as the winner eligible to receive the Prize(s) after Promoter has completed verification of Potential Winner’s eligibility to win and confirmed Potential Winner’s compliance with the Official Rules (including the applicable Experience Rules and Additional Rules). The Potential Winner must be willing and able to claim and/or accept the Prize(s) in full in the period specified by Promoter. Potential Winners are subject to confirmation and verification by Promoter, by whatever reasonable means required by the Promoter. To be confirmed and verified as eligible to win, a Potential Winner and the Potential Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, must comply with these Official Rules (including the applicable Experience Rules and Additional Rules). Subject to Section 19, Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the administration, operating, drawing, verification of the Winner, and all issues related to the Prize Draws.
- Winner Documentation: To receive the Prize(s), and as part of the Winner confirmation and verification process, Potential Winner (and any guests of Potential Winner, to the extent that a Prize includes participation by one or more guests) must accurately complete and promptly return any legal releases or documentation (for instance, if the Prize involves attendance at an event and/or travel, health and safety forms, including any vaccination attestations, including, providing proof of the same in a format determined by Promoter’s reasonable discretion) reasonably required by Promoter or the provider of the Prize(s) (where permitted by law) and/or any other document necessary to confirm and verify a Potential Winner’s eligibility and ability to participate on given dates relevant to the Prize Draw (if applicable) (collectively the “Winner Documentation”). Potential Winner must fully and accurately complete Winner Documentation and return all such documentation by the reasonable date specified by Promoter, or the Potential Winner may be disqualified and will forfeit any claim to any of the Prize(s).
- Background Checks: Except where legally prohibited, Omaze reserves the right to conduct background screenings or security checks, at its discretion, on a Potential Winner and any Potential Winner guests, where applicable, and the Potential Winner agrees to sign any necessary documentation required for such checks. This will always be done in accordance with Omaze’s Privacy Notice. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Potential Winner and any Potential Winner’s guest(s) based on the results of such background check (or the background check of Potential Winner’s guest(s), if applicable), if Promoter reasonably determines that awarding the Prize(s) to such Potential Winner and/or Potential Winner’s guest(s) would (i) contravene any relevant law or regulation; or (ii) be likely to put Promoter, any of the other Prize Draw Partners, or any other third-party in danger. Unless legally required, Promoter is not obligated to clarify, confirm, or share any specific results of a background screening or security check with any Potential Winner or any Potential Winner’s guest(s), whether the background screening or security check resulted in disqualification or not. When requested, Potential Winner and Potential Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, must provide authorisation and/or complete any forms reasonably needed to facilitate such a background screening or security check. If Potential Winner and/or Potential Winner’s guest(s) fails to sign and return the required documentation within the period specified by Promoter, Potential Winner and/or Potential Winner’s guest(s) may be disqualified and will forfeit any claim to any of the Prize(s). Except for Prize Draws in which Winner and/or Winner’s guest(s) qualifications, requirements or restrictions may be stated in the Experience Rules (for example, any residency or citizenship requirements, age requirements or health requirements), Potential Winners and Potential Winner guests will not be disqualified based on race (including colour, nationality or ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, gender reassignment, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity, or any other protected characteristics.
If a Potential Winner is determined to be ineligible and/or disqualified for any reason, an alternate Potential Winner will be selected using a verifiably random process from among all remaining eligible entries. This process will be repeated until the Prize(s) is awarded. Any alternate Potential Winner will be notified as per the procedures outlined in these Official Rules.
PRIZES: Subject to any restrictions expressly stated in the Official Rules, Winners will receive the Prize(s) identified on each Prize Draw’s webpage. The specifics of all elements of all Prizes (including important information about timing for fulfilment of Prize(s), travel options and requirements, guests etc.) shall be solely determined by Omaze and set out in the Experience Rules. To avoid disappointment, please read the Experience Rules carefully before entering any Prize Draw to make sure that you are available on required dates and/or can travel to the Prize(s) venue(s) if needed.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all Prizes are awarded as is, without any representations or warranties (other than those which cannot be excluded by applicable law), and cannot be transferred, sold, substituted, or redeemed for cash by Participant. Omaze reserves the right, in Omaze’s sole discretion, to substitute any Prize with an alternative item of comparable or greater value or cash.
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Experience Rules, Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes, fees and expenses related to acceptance, ownership and use of a Prize. Once Prizes have been provided to the Winner, Omaze will not replace any lost or stolen Prize(s) or components of a Prize. Prize(s) cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of Prizes stated in the Experience Rules are available to be won in a Prize Draw.
All Winners are entitled, at their discretion, to decline to accept some or all of the Prize(s) at any time up to the date on which they are announced as the Winner, and, in such instances will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize. If at any time and for any reason a Winner chooses to reject some or all of the Prize(s), or fails to accept the delivery of the Prize(s) within a reasonable period, Winner will not be entitled to any alternative Prize, in whole or in part, or any other compensation of any kind, and Omaze shall have no obligation to award the rejected or unclaimed portion of any Prize(s) to an alternative winner.
Certain types of Prizes may have other restrictions or limitations, including without limitation as follows, unless otherwise specified in the applicable Experience Rules:
- Prize manufacturers: Prize Draws are not sponsored, endorsed, approved, or affiliated with the manufacturer of the Prize(s) being awarded. Prize manufacturer names and logos are the trademarks and property of the manufacturer of the Prize(s). Actual Prize(s) to be awarded may not be identical to those depicted which are intended to be only representative.
- Prizes That Include A Travel Component: For all travel Prize Draws, Participant must travel on the dates and itinerary specified by Omaze in the Experience Rules. Any included airfare is economy class from the major gateway airport nearest Winner’s residence, or other alternative gateways approved by Omaze in its sole and absolute discretion. Any hotel accommodations are standard class, double occupancy unless otherwise specified. Actual retail value of any trip Prize Draw will depend on the Winner’s place of residence and the difference between the approximate retail value and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Winner and Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, must travel on the same itinerary, unless otherwise approved by Omaze in its sole and absolute discretion. Lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items will not be replaced once they are in your possession. Any expenses not specified in Experience Rules, including, but not limited to, itinerary change fees, checked baggage fees, meals and gratuities, transfers, and ground transportation, are the sole responsibility of Winner and Winner’s guest(s). Travel and accommodations may be subject to certain additional restrictions (as will be specified in the Experience Rules) and blackout dates may apply. If specific dates are indicated for travel, and Winner cannot travel on those specified dates, the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Winner selected by a verifiably random process from all remaining eligible entries. In such instances, the forfeiting Winner will not be entitled to any alternate prizes or compensation of any kind. Winner and Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, are responsible for all required travel documentation and identification including, without limitation and as applicable, any passport or visa, as well as meeting any other requirements for entry into the applicable destination. Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, must also sign a release before ticketing. Winner’s guest(s) must be over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which Winner’s guest(s) resides or the Winner who accompanies them must be their parent or legal guardian, unless otherwise specified in the applicable Experience Rules. If, in Promoter’s judgment, air travel is not required due to Winner’s proximity to the Prize location, Promoter may provide ground transportation as a substitute for air travel at Omaze’s reasonable discretion.
- Prizes That Include Winning A Vehicle: The Winner of the Prize vehicle is not eligible for any cash rebate programs. Omaze will settle the following taxes and costs incurred by the winner of any Prize Draw involving vehicles in relation to their acceptance and use of the Prize vehicle: title costs, licence fees, registration fees. Winner will be solely responsible for any additional equipment/accessories not specified in the Experience Rules or these Official Rules, insurance, fuel, vehicle maintenance and all other fees and expenses associated with the receipt and use of any vehicle-related Prize. If the Prize is a lease of a vehicle, Winner will be responsible for complying with the standard provisions of the applicable lease and shall be responsible for excess wear/use and mileage over the miles specified in such lease at a cost per additional mile/km stated in such lease. For any Prize vehicle, neither Promoter, other Prize Draw Partners, nor the vehicle manufacturer has made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact, or law, relative to the Prize vehicle, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness (other than those which cannot be excluded by applicable law). Notwithstanding, the Prize vehicle may include the manufacturer’s standard vehicle limited warranty, as stated in the vehicle’s Owner’s Guide. Actual Prize Draw vehicle to be awarded may not be the vehicle depicted in advertising but is of similar specification. Promoter will determine the interior/exterior colors of the vehicle at its sole discretion. The Winner may be required to show proof of valid insurance and driver’s licence prior to receipt of the vehicle. The Winner must take delivery of vehicle at a location and time of Omaze’s reasonable request. Omaze reserves the right to delay vehicle delivery or substitute a similar vehicle of equal or greater value should the vehicle as described be unavailable for any reason beyond Omaze’s reasonable control.
- Prizes That Include Attending an Event: If the event is delayed or rescheduled for any reason beyond Omaze’s control, tickets for the delayed or rescheduled event may be provided at the reasonable discretion of Omaze. If the event is cancelled for any reason, the remainder of the Prize, if any, will be awarded without the scheduled event or Omaze otherwise may substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in its reasonable discretion. Winner’s guest(s) must be 18 or older or the Winner who accompanies them must be their parent or legal guardian, unless as otherwise specified on the applicable Experience Rules.
- Prizes That Include Meeting or Greeting any Person: Whilst Omaze will use reasonable efforts to ensure the availability of the person(s) being met, any meet and greet portion of a Prize Draw is subject to availability of the person(s) being met, which could change at short notice (for example, in the event of injury, illness, bereavement or death). In the case of unavailability, the remainder of the Prize, if any, will be awarded without the meet and greet portion, and the Potential Winner may be required to take reasonable prize alternatives, if available, as part of the Prize.
- Prizes That Involve Participating in a Physical Event: Promoter may require Winner and Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, to be examined by a doctor or other appropriate medical professional before participating in the event. Promoter and/or Prize Draw Partners reserve the right to decline participation in the event to any Winner or Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, if it is deemed that individual is unfit, in an unsafe condition, acting in an unsafe manner, fails to meet the requirements of that particular component of the event (which may include, without limitation, height/weight, age or ability requirements, vaccination requirements, or the health of the participant) or for any other reason as determined by Promoter in its reasonable discretion. In such circumstances, the Potential Winner may be required to take cash or other prize alternatives, if available, as part of the Prize Draw.
- Prizes That Involve Appearing in a Film, TV, or Other Production: This portion of any Prize Draw is subject to the production occurring as scheduled and to the Potential Winner entering into third-party agreements (such as with an acting union, production company, or publishing platform, including agreements regarding confidentiality and background). Participation in such an acting opportunity does not guarantee any type or length of appearance or that such appearance will be included in the final production or that the production will be released at all.
PUBLICITY: Omaze reserves the right to publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place for each of the Prize Draws – for example, the surname and country and county of residence of the Winner. Affected Winners have the right to object to all or part of this information being published or made available – in such event they should inform Omaze in writing. In such circumstances, entrants acknowledge that Omaze must nevertheless still provide the information and winning entry to the ASA or equivalent regulator on request.
Omaze will also require that winners participate in any reasonable publicity required by Omaze.
For a list of winners available after the announcement date specified in the Experience Rules, email email@example.com.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:Omaze reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify a Prize Draw, in whole or in part, due to any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, changes in the law, or any other factor beyond Omaze’s reasonable control that impairs the integrity or proper functioning of a Prize Draw, as reasonably determined by Omaze. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to conduct maintenance for the Website or its systems that may suspend or otherwise impact access to a Prize Draw.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL DELIBERATELY TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH A PRIZE DRAW OR UNDERMINE, OR ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE, THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A PRIZE DRAW MAY BE A BREACH OF LAW, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, OMAZE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM AGAINST AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
OMAZE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL IT FINDS TO BE ATTEMPTING TO TAMPER WITH OR UNDERMINE THE ENTRY PROCESS, THE SITE, AND/OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PRIZE DRAW; TO BREACH THE OFFICIAL RULES; OR TO ACT IN AN UNSPORTSMANLIKE OR DISRUPTIVE MANNER OR WITH THE INTENT TO ANNOY, ABUSE, THREATEN, OR HARASS ANY OTHER PERSON.
- REFUNDS, RETURNS, AND EXCHANGES: Each Entry Fee supports an awesome cause and entry to the Prize Draws may enable you to win an awesome Prize(s). A proportion of each Entry Fee goes to the Charity and helps them create real impact - as such, we do not provide refunds for Entry Fees once a Prize Draw has closed.
- CHANGES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES: Omaze may amend these Official Rules (including any individual Experience Rules) at any time by posting the amended Official Rules on the Website, and you agree that you will be bound by any changes to these Official Rules from the date they are published on the Website. If, however, you have already entered a Prize Draw, the changes will not apply to any entries that you have already submitted, but they will apply to any future entries that you submit after the date on which the change becomes effective. The date of last revision of these Official Rules is included at the top of this page.
- PARTICIPANT’S BREACH OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES: Participant is responsible for compensating the following persons in full for any losses or damage they suffer which is a foreseeable result of Participant’s breach of these Official Rules: Promoter, all the other Prize Draw Partners, and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and any other person or organization responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising, or promoting a Prize Draw. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of the Participant’s breach or if it was contemplated at the time that Participant entered the relevant Prize Draw.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY: Nothing in these Official Rules excludes or limits Omaze’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and (iii) any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict our liability.
If Omaze fails to comply with these Official Rules, Omaze will be responsible for the loss or damage Participant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Omaze’s breach of these Official Rules or its negligence, but Omaze is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by Participant and Omaze at the time that Participant entered the relevant Prize Draw.
Notwithstanding the second paragraph of this section and save as set out in the first paragraph of this section, Omaze’s maximum liability to you under these Official Rules (including the Experience Rules), our aggregate liability to you or any third party in any circumstance shall not exceed one hundred British pounds sterling (£100).
If for any reason, a Participant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Participant’s sole remedy is another entry in a Prize Draw.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: These Official Rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This means that your participation in the Prize Draws and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection therewith (including non-contractual disputes or claims), will be governed by English law. You can bring proceedings in respect of these Official Rules in the English courts. However, as a consumer, if you live in another part of the UK you will also benefit from any mandatory provisions of your local laws and can bring legal proceedings in respect of these Official Rules in either the English courts or the competent court of your country of habitual residence.
- Amendments/Revisions: These Official Rules may only be amended and/or revised in writing by Omaze (including by publishing such revisions by Omaze on the Website).
- Relationship of Parties: You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Omaze as a result of these Official Rules or your use of the Website.
- Assignment: Omaze may assign these Official Rules, in whole or in part, to any person or entity at any time with or without your consent, provided that such assignment will not affect your rights or obligations under these Official Rules, Omaze will notify you in advance of such assignment, and you may withdraw from any Prize Draw in the event you object to Omaze’s assignment of these Official Rules. You may not assign these Official Rules without Omaze’s prior written consent, and any unauthorised assignment by you shall be null and void.
- Severability: Each of the terms of these Official Rules operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver: If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Official Rules, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Promoter only uses Participant’s personal information in accordance with the Omaze Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice (together referred to here as the “Privacy Notice”). Please take the time to read the Privacy Notice as it includes important information and terms which apply to each Participant.
CONTACTING OMAZE: Omaze is the promoter of all Prize Draws. All questions and concerns regarding these Official Rules should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can write to us at: Omaze UK Limited, 3rd Floor 1 Ashley Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, United Kingdom, WA14 2DT, Attn: Omaze Customer Service.
Unless otherwise provided on a Prize Draw webpage on the Website, each Prize Draw on the Website is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated in any way with any advertising platform used in connection with the promotion of any Prize Draw, including, without limitation, the Facebook platform owned and operated by Meta Platforms, Inc., Google LLC, Instagram, Inc., Pinterest, Inc., Reddit, Inc., Snap Inc., Twitter, Inc., and any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates.