If you’ve made it to this page it probably means you’re considering taking your Omaze relationship to the next stage by creating an account. Let us begin by saying, we love you too. Thanks for being part of our community. So, what does it mean to set up an account? How do you go about it and what does it give you? Looking to delve deeper into the topic of account creation? Read on my friend.
How to Create an Account
When you purchase entries for the Omaze Million Pound House Draw, you don't automatically receive an account. But it's very easy to create one.
To create an account, simply:
- Click here and fill in your details.
- Make sure you use the same email address you used to enter the draw, otherwise you won’t be able to view your details.
- Then, click ‘Create’.
It really is as simple as that. If you have any problems or need some help with accessing your account, just get in touch with our support team.
Why Create an Account?
When you enter the Omaze Million Pound House Draw, creating an Omaze Account will allow you to check your purchase details and your Entry Code. Bear in mind that when you enter any of our House Draws, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing your Entry Code and purchase details. But if you don’t want to go trawling through your emails every time a winner is announced, an account could be a good idea because it means you can simply:
- Log in
- Retrieve your Entry Code(s)
- Check your Entry Code(s) against the Winning Entry Code on Our Winners Page.
Gift Card Prizes
There's also one other important reason for having an Omaze account. Alongside some of our House Draws, we award Gift Card Prizes. If you're randomly drawn as a Gift Card winner, you'll need an account to accept and access your Gift Card.
We Email Our Winners Directly
Remember that we always email our winners directly at 5pm on Prize Announcement dates. You can find these dates in the Experience Rules for each draw. However, having an account allows you to check the Entry Codes for yourself. Why would you want to do that? A couple of reasons:
- We can’t always guarantee that the email won’t disappear into a junk folder or that you won't miss it. Remember you usually only have 96 hours to respond to the email and claim your prize (Check the Experience Rules for details).
- When we contact winners, they sometimes worry that the email or phone call is not legitimate and that they are somehow being scammed by people posing as Omaze. It’s a completely understandable concern, especially with online fraud being so prevalent. So, checking your Entry Code(s) against the Winning Entry Code on Our Winners Page is a great way to put your mind at ease so you can start enjoying the unforgettable feeling of being a winner.
Your Chance to Win
If you haven't entered the Omaze Million Pound House Draw yet, what are you waiting for? We’re offering you the opportunity to win a Multi-Million Pound House and support the causes you love. So, do something omazing!