One minute someone’s winning a brand new Range Rover; the next someone’s being given £1,000; then someone else is being handed the keys to a multi-million-pound house! That’s what makes it all so exciting.
So, to ensure that you have the best experience possible, we want you to be absolutely clear how the Omaze Million Pound House Draw works, particularly with regards to the Early Bird prize draws.
Below we’ve broken it down into five simple points:
- The sooner you enter an Omaze Million Pound House Draw, the more prizes you could win. That’s why we call them Early Bird prizes.
- Throughout the entry period and up until the Grand Prize draw, we’ll give away prizes like the Audi RS 6 Avant or the Aston Martin Vantage.
- Each Early Bird prize has a draw of its own. That’s how we determine our Early Bird winner. This means there could be two or three Early Bird prize draws before the Grand Prize draw (that’s the one where we give away the house!).
- If you win an Early Bird prize, we’ll be in touch to tell you the fantastic news!
- And if you’re an Early Bird winner, the best part is that you still stand a chance of winning the Grand Prize – the Omaze Million Pound House!
We hope that makes sense of how Early Bird prizes work.
If you want to see the exact dates of each Early Bird draw, Grand Prize draw and each winner announcement, you can find them here: https://omaze.co.uk/pages/experience-rules-devon-house
If you’d like to hear from our previous Early Bird and Grand Prize winners, you can do that here: https://omaze.co.uk/blogs/news
And if you haven’t already, you can enter the Omaze Million Pound House Draw and get the chance to win a spectacular coastal home in Devon worth £3,000,000. Not only will you have the chance to win a stunning multi-million-pound home along with some incredible Early Bird prizes; you’ll also be helping to support the vital work of the NSPCC’s Childline. So enter now!